College Graduate Credit
Earn one graduate credit from Montana State University-Billings.
2020 COLLEGE CREDIT
This is worth 1 Professional Development Credit. Professional development credits earned are not applicable to a Master’s degree offered by MSUB. Credits may be used to fulfil K-12 licensure requirements, "lane changes" or other continuing education requirements for professionals.
In order to earn 1 graduate credit:
- Attend 12.5 clock hours of instruction at the conference. (Collect attendance labels at the completion of each session.)
- Complete a one page reflection which answers these three questions:
- What new strategies did you gain as a result of this conference?
- How will this conference impact your teaching practice?
- What did you gain as a professional as a result of this conference?
- Submit electronically by October 31, 2020 to the instructor of record,
Professor Rachael Waller - firstname.lastname@example.org
$99.00 (in addition to full conference registration)
Registration for Credit:
*Must register by 9:00 a.m. on October 14, 2020
MSRC Conference attendees may call (406) 896-5890 to register or register at the following link:
Students must accrue 80% of the total points possible to receive a pass for the course. This course is Pass/Fail.